Week Eleven: Mississippi State at Home
Hope everyone is having a nice week and has hopefully forgotten about Auburn’s performance last Saturday. Although we suffered an unfortunate loss, our season isn’t over and we must cheer on our Tigers till the end. Auburn fell to #16 in the AP Polls Sunday and #17 in the CFP rankings Tuesday, but the team looks for redemption this week against the Mississippi State Bulldogs.
This Saturday, the unranked Bulldogs travel to Auburn to play an early match-up at 9 AM PST. Please note, Nick’s in SF will not open until 10:30 AM, however both Sacramento and East Bay locations will be ready to watch at 9 AM. SF – join us at halftime over at Nick’s and enjoy the game with a breakfast burrito in hand. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the watch parties as Auburn goes for win #7 this season!
*Due to low attendance at the Sacramento watch party, we’re consider canceling this location. Please reach out to Vance at 619-994-4103 if you’re interested in meeting in this area for games in the future.
Week Ten Takeaways and Week Eleven Outlooks
- Bo Nix took most of the blame for Saturday, but should the rest of the Offense be held accountable?
- Harsin’s comments were also hard on the Offense in Monday’s press conference.
- Was it the pressure that tripped Auburn up?
- Why Harsin didn’t put in TJ Finley on Saturday.
- After a tough week, Auburn still opens as home favorite this week.
As a reminder, please bring your vaccine card to watch parties and if you are traveling to the city for the game, be sure to check ferry schedules.