Wondering where to watch Auburn sports in San Francisco, the Bay Area or Lake Tahoe? Club members get together to watch the Tigers play at several viewing locations around the Bay Area. Find the one that closest to you, cheer on your Auburn Tigers and join in singing a fight song or two!
In San Francisco:
- Rouge / Nick’s Crispy Tacos shows every televised football game.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and some families may find seating difficult, so please show up early to ensure you can get a table.
- Street parking is best, but depending on the the time of day it can be a challenge. The Old First Garage parking is a garage located 5 blocks away at 1725 Sacramento St on the corder of Sacramento and Polk. See Parkopedia for more info about rates and time.
- Great Mexican food can be ordered from Nick’s Crispy Tacos (order it Nick’s way) starting at 10 AM. Order at their counter and they’ll give you a number and bring you your meal when it’s ready. See Nick’s menu to pick out your order ahead of time.
In the East Bay:
- Primo’s shows every televised football game.
- Families with children are welcome as there’s plenty of seating and game room/arcade.
- Primo’s Pizzeria & Pub has great menu with pizzas, entrees and a extensive list of beers to choose from.
- For early games, Brunch is served from 9AM to 2PM.
- Parking in Downtown Danville is very easy and always has plenty of street parking available.
Game Watch Contact
(No Contact yet, contact us today if you are interested)
- See Moe’s menu for a great selection of southern BBQ for the Lake Tahoe area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the kids come?
Families with children are encouraged to join us at any of our watching locations. However, because some locations are bars and restaurants, children must be accompanied by an adult. In San Francisco, some families may find seating difficult, so please show up early to ensure you can get a table.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find your watch party!